- Broken Chain Christmas Photo Ornament, Vintage look with jewels and filigree design.
- GIFT BOXED with Broken Chain Remembrance poem: THE BROKEN CHAIN We little knew that morning, God would call your name. In life we loved you clearly, In death w do the same. It broke our hearts to lose you, You did not go alone, For part of us went with youi, The day God called you home. You left us peaceful memories, Your love is sill our guide. And though we cannot see you, You are always at our side. Our family chain is broken, And nothing seems the same, But as God calls us one by one, The CHAIN will link again. Broken Chain Poem © 2011 Ron Tranmer
- SIZE: 3" Diameter and holds a 2" round photo
- DECORATIVE USE: display on the Christmas tree or hang from a car rear view mirror throughout the year.
- UNIQUE GIFT IDEA give to someone who is mourning the loss of a loved one this holiday season. Give to mom, grandma, sister or friend.
Broken Chain Christmas Photo Ornament, gift boxed with The Broken Chain Poem. Vintage look pewter, embellished with crystals. Display on a stand or hang on your Christmas tree. Measures 3"H x 3"W & holds a 2" diameter photo. Broken Chain Poem copy; 2011 Ron Tranmer